Today we will know about the specifications of another best processor of Hisilicon, the Hisilicon Kirin 820 processor. And we will see how powerful this processor is and how well it gives us performance.
The Kirin 820 is one of Hisilicon’s 5G processors. In this processor, Hisilicon has installed very good features, with the help of which we get very good performance. Information about all the features/specifications of this processor is given below.
Hisilicon Kirin 820 Processor Full Specifications
If we talk about the launch date of this processor, then Hisilicon had officially made this new processor on 30 March 2020.
CPU & CPU Clock Speed in Kirin 820 Processor
Hisilicon Kirin 820 processor has a tri-cluster architecture. In which a big little approach of 1+3+4 has been applied. That is, different cores have been installed in this processor for different tasks. which are as follows.
- The first 1X core in Kirin 820 processor has been installed for high-performance tasks. In which ARM CORTEX-A76 CPU has been installed. With the help of which we get a clock speed of 2.36 GHz.
- In this processor, the next 3X cores have been installed for low-performance tasks. In which ARM CORTEX-A76 CPU has been installed. With the help of which we get the clock speed of 2.22 GHz here.
- Here the next 4X cores have been deployed for the task with efficiency. In which ARM CORTEX-A55 CPU has been installed. With the help of which the clock speed of 1.84 GHz is available here.
CPU Fabrication Process
If we talk about the CPU Fabrication Process, then this processor is built on the fabrication process of 7nm (Nanometer).
CPU Architecture & Core
This processor is a 64-bit octa-core processor. That is, 8-8 cores have been installed in this processor for task distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU) in Kirin 820 Processor
If we talk about the GPU in this processor, then Hisilicon has installed ARM MALI G57 MP6 GPU in this processor. Which is a GPU made on 7nm. This is an 8 cores GPU.
This processor supports Quad Channel LPDDR4X RAM. Whose RAM frequency is 2133 MHz. This processor can simultaneously support up to 8GB of RAM.
The Hisilicon Kirin 820 processor has support for EMMC 5.1, UFS 2.1, and UFS 3.0 storage.
Camera Supporting in Kirin 820 Processor
This processor supports different cameras. With the help of which we can take very good photos easily. These cameras are
- This processor can support two cameras of 40+24 MP simultaneously.
- This processor supports a 64 MP single camera.
Video Capture Resolution
This processor supports only 4K video recording. This processor supports 30FPS for this video recording. Whose pixel size is 2160P.
If we talk about display support, then this processor supports QHD + display. The resolution of this display is 2160×3360 pixels.
An INTEGRATED BALONG 5G MODEM is supported in this processor. With the help of this modem, we get a Download Speed of 2.3 Gbps and an Upload Speed of 1.25 Gbps.
Antutu Scores of Hisilicon Kirin 820 Processor
The ANTUTU score of the Kirin 820 Processor is 3,73,748.
Geekbench Scores of Hisilicon Kirin 820 Processor
Kirin 820 processor comes in single and multi-core. Whose Geekbench scores are also different.
- The Geekbench score of this processor is 636 in single-core.
- The Geekbench score of this processor in multi-core is 2,438.
Now if the conclusion of this processor is drawn, then Hisilicon has installed very good features in Kirin 820 processor. With the help of which we get very good performance. Also, this processor supports 5G. With the help of which we get very good download and upload speed.
Thanks for reading this post (Hisilicon Kirin 820 Processor Features, ANTUTU Score and Geekbench Score). If any information in the information given in this post is wrong or missing, please comment in the comment box.
If you have any doubts or questions about “Hisilicon Kirin 820 Processor Features, ANTUTU Score and Geekbench Score”, please comment in the comment box.