Hisilicon always brings its best processors in the market. With the help of which we get very good performance. In this, Hisilicon has the latest Kirin 9000 processor. In which a lot of great features have been installed. With the help of which we get very good performance. Today we will learn about the specifications of the Hisilicon Kirin 9000 Processor.
Hisilicon Kirin 9000 Processor Specifications/Features
Hisilicon officially launched this new processor on 22 October 2020.
CPU & CPU Clock Speed in Hisilicon Kirin 9000 Processor
The tri-cluster architecture has been installed in the Hisilicon Kirin 9000 processor. That is, a big little approach of 1+3+4 has been implemented in this processor. In this processor different cores have been installed for different tasks.
- The first 1X core in this processor is installed for high-performance tasks. In which the ARM CORTEX-A77 CPU has been installed. With the help of which the clock speed here is 3.13 GHz.
- Here the next 3X cores are installed for low-performance tasks. Which has an ARM CORTEX-A77 CPU. With the help of which the clock speed here is 2.54 GHz.
- The next 4X cores in this processor have been installed for efficiency tasks. Which has an ARM CORTEX-A55 CPU installed. With the help of which here the clock speed is 2.05 GHz.
That is, a lot of good CPUs have been installed in this processor. With the help of which we get a very good clock speed here.
CPU Fabrication Process
If we talk about the CPU Fabrication Process, then this processor is built on the fabrication process of 5nm (Nanometer).
CPU Architecture & Core
This processor is a 64-bit octa-core processor. That is, this processor has 8 cores for task distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU) in Hisilicon Kirin 9000 Processor
If you talk about GPU in this processor, then ARM MALI G78 MP24 GPU has been installed here. Which is a GPU built on 5nm. It is a 24 core GPU. That is, we will get the support of very good graphics with the help of this processor.
This processor gets support for different rams. Which are as follows:
- Quad Channel LPDDR5 Ram is supported in this processor. Whose ram frequency is 2750 MHz.
- This processor also supports Quad Channel LPDDR4X Ram. Which has a ram frequency of 2133 MHz.
- This processor can support up to 16GB of RAM simultaneously.
Kirin 9000 Processor EMMC 5.1, UFS 2.1, UFS 3.0, and UFS 3.1 supports all types of storage.
This processor supports single and multi-cameras. Such as
- This processor can support two cameras of 40 + 24 MP simultaneously.
- This processor can support a single camera of up to 108 MP.
Video Capture Resolution
This processor also has support for 4K video recording at 60FPS. Whose pixel size is 2160P.
This processor supports 4K UDH display. The pixel support available in it is 2160×3840.
INTEGRATED BALONG 5000 MODEM has been installed in this processor. Which is a 5G modem. That is, in this processor, we also get the support of 5G. With the help of this modem, we get Download Speed 6.5 GBPS and Uploads Speed 2.3 GBPS in it.
Antutu Scores of Hisilicon Kirin 9000 Processor
The ANTUTU score of the Kirin 9000 Processor is 6,93,605.
Geekbench Scores of Hisilicon Kirin 9000 Processor
This processor comes in single and multi-core. Whose Geekbench scores also vary.
- Geekbench Score in the single-core of this processor is 1,020.
- This processor has a Geekbench Score of 3,710 in multi-core.
Now, if this processor is concluded then Hisilicon has the support of a very good CPU, GPU, storage, ram, etc. in its processor. With the help of which we get very good performance. Along with this, 5G is also supported in this processor.
Thanks for reading this post (Hisilicon Kirin 9000 Processor Features, ANTUTU Score, Geekbench Score). Please comment in the comment box if any information in the information given in this post is wrong or missing.
If you have any doubts or questions about “Hisilicon Kirin 9000 Processor Features, ANTUTU Score, Geekbench Score”, please comment in the comment box.