Today we will know about the specifications of another best processor of Hisilicon, the Hisilicon Kirin 985 processor. And we will see how powerful this processor is and how well it gives us performance.
The Kirin 985 is one of Hisilicon’s 5G processors. That is, with the help of this processor, we get very good performance in our smartphones. With the help of which we can do all our work very easily. Information about all the features/specifications of this processor is given below.
Hisilicon Kirin 985 Processor Full Specifications
If we talk about the launch date of this processor, then Hisilicon had officially made this new processor on 15 April 2020.
CPU & CPU Clock Speed in Kirin 985 Processor
Hisilicon Kirin 985 processor has a tri-cluster architecture. In which a big little approach of 1+3+4 has been applied. That is, different cores have been installed in this processor for different tasks. which are as follows.
- The first 1X core in Kirin 985 processor has been installed for high-performance tasks. In which ARM CORTEX-A76 CPU has been installed. With the help of which we get the clock speed of 2.58 GHz.
- In this processor, the next 3X cores have been installed for low-performance tasks. In which ARM CORTEX-A76 CPU has been installed. With the help of which we get the clock speed of 2.4 GHz here.
- At the same time, in this processor, the next 4X cores have been installed for the task with efficiency. In which ARM CORTEX-A55 CPU has been installed. With the help of which we get the clock speed of 1.84 GHz here.
CPU Fabrication Process
If we talk about the CPU Fabrication Process, then this processor is built on the fabrication process of 7nm (Nanometer).
CPU Architecture & Core
This processor is a 64-bit octa-core processor. That is, 8-8 cores have been installed in this processor for task distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU) in Hisilicon Kirin 985 Processor
If we talk about GPU in this processor, then Hisilicon has installed ARM MALI G77 MC8 GPU in this processor. Which is a GPU made on 7nm. This is an 8 cores GPU.
This processor supports Dual Channel LPDDR4X RAM. Whose RAM frequency is 2133 MHz. This processor can simultaneously support up to 10GB of RAM.
The Hisilicon Kirin 985 processor has support for EMMC 5.1, UFS 2.1, and UFS 3.0 storage.
Camera Supporting in Kirin 985 Processor
If we talk about camera support in this processor, then this processor supports different cameras. which are as follows.
- This processor can support two cameras of 40+24 MP simultaneously.
- This processor supports a 64 MP single camera.
Video Capture Resolution
This processor supports only 4K video recording. This processor supports 30FPS for this video recording.
If we talk about display support, then this processor supports a 4K UDH display. The resolution of this display is 2160×3840 pixels.
An INTEGRATED BALONG 5G MODEM is supported in this processor. With the help of this modem, we get a Download Speed of 2.3 Gbps and an Upload Speed of 1.25 Gbps.
Antutu Scores of Hisilicon Kirin 985 Processor
The ANTUTU score of the Kirin 985 Processor is 4,14,838.
Geekbench Scores of Hisilicon Kirin 985 Processor
Kirin 985 processor comes in single and multi-core. Whose Geekbench scores are also different.
- The Geekbench score of this processor is 683 in single-core.
- The Geekbench score of this processor is 2,565 in multi-core.
If this processor’s conclusion is drawn, then Hisilicon has installed very good features in Kirin 985 processor. With the help of which we get very good performance. This processor also supports 5G. With the help of which we get very good download and upload speed.
Thanks for reading this post (Hisilicon Kirin 985 Processor Features, ANTUTU Score and Geekbench Score). If any information in the information given in this post is wrong or missing, please comment in the comment box.
If you have any doubts or questions about “Hisilicon Kirin 985 Processor Features, ANTUTU Score and Geekbench Score”, please comment in the comment box.