New windows 11 has a lot of improvements and most of them are related to visual UI improvements. I liked the way Microsoft has redesigned Windows 11 and tried to make things more minimal and simple. The rounded corners in every window and start menu are also a pleasant touch to the entire UI. And if GUI improvements are being discussed, how can we forget Dark Mode. Windows 11 has an improved version of Dark Mode that darkens the entire theme of the OS including software. But how do we enable dark mode in Windows 11?
Dark Mode was already available in Windows 10 But to be very honest, Dark Mode was not that useful in the new Windows 11. Here, in this article, I am going to show how you can enable Dark Mode in Windows 11. Let’s start.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11 PC
Activating Dark Mode in Windows 11 is no different. Microsoft still calls it Dark Theme, not Dark Mode like most OSes around the world. all you have to do is windows Personalization to set a dark theme. Here are the steps to do this:
- Press the Windows key and select Settings from the Start menu. Alternatively, you can also press the Windows + I key combination on the keyboard.
- Now choose Personalization.
- You can also go directly to the Personalization section by right-clicking on the desktop and selecting Personalize.
- Now, from the left side, select the Theme option.
- Click on the Windows (Dark) option under the Change Theme section.
- You can also go to the Colors section instead of Theme and set the Choose your color option to Dark.
And all. You have successfully changed the Windows theme and color to Dark. This is how you enable dark mode in Windows 11.
So this was a very simple way to enable or activate Dark Mode in Windows 11. Windows call its dark mode a dark theme which turns the entire OS into a dark accent. Windows 11 also has dark mode wallpapers that are set automatically depending on the light or dark theme.
Thanks for reading this post (How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11). If any information in the information given in this post is wrong or missing, please comment in the comment box.
If you have any doubts or questions about “How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 11”, please comment in the comment box.
- How to Change Taskbar Size in Windows 11
- How to Left or Center align Taskbar in Windows 11
- How to take Screenshot in Windows 11 [Complete Guide]