Today we will know about the latest processor coming from MediaTek. That is, today we will learn about Mediatek Dimensity 9000 Processor. Also know about all its specifications, Antutu score, Geekbench score, etc. And see how powerful this processor is.
MediaTek is about to officially launch this processor in the first quarter of 2022. That is, this processor has not been officially launched yet. But soon we are going to see this processor in our smartphones. With the help of which we are going to get very good performance in our smartphones.
This processor is a 5G processor, that is, with the help of this, we are going to get 5G support in our smartphones. And at the same time, its processing speed is also going to be very fast. So all the features of the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Processor are given below.
MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Processor Features
Talking about the launch date of this processor, MediaTek has not officially launched it yet. But Mediatek is going to launch this processor officially in the first quarter of 2022.
CPU& CPU Clock Speed in MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Processor
MediaTek has installed a tri-cluster architecture in its Dimensity 9000 processor. Which is ARM V9 architecture. That is, the approach of 1+3+4 big little has been implemented in this processor.
- The first core that has been installed in this processor has been installed for high performance tasks. The cores installed here are ARM Cortex X2 cores. With the help of which the clock speed of 3.05 GHz is available here.
- The next 3X cores which have been installed here are used for the performance task. The cores installed here are super cores. These three cores are ARM Cortex A710 cores. With the help of which the clock speed of 2.85 GHz is available here.
- Here the next 4x cores have been deployed for the task with efficiency. Which are based on ARM Cortex A510 CPU. With the help of which the clock speed is 1.8GHz.
CPU Fabrication Process
If we talk about the CPU Fabrication Process of this processor, then the Dimensity 9000 processor is built on TSMC’s 4nm (Nanometer) process technology.
This means of fabrication that when processors are made, the transistors that are installed in them at that time. What should be their size? Because the smaller their size, the better the processor gives better performance. And at the same time, the processor heat is also reduced and the energy efficiency is equally good.
CPU Architecture & Core
This processor is a 64-bit octa-core processor. That is, 8-8 cores have been installed in this processor for task distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU) in MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Processor
ARM MALI G710 MC10 GPU has been installed in MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor. Which is made on 4nm fabrication process. 10 cores have been installed in this GPU. With the help of which we are going to get very good graphics.
Different types of RAM are supported in this processor.
- This processor is the first processor so far in which LPDDR5X RAM is supported. With the help of which ram frequency up to 7500 MHZ will be available here.
- LPDDR5 RAM is also supported in this processor. With the help of which ram frequency up to 3200 MHz will be available here.
- LPDDR4X Ram is also supported in this processor as well. Whose ram frequency is up to 2133 MHZ.
- This processor also gets Ram support of up to 16GB.
MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor supports all types of storage like EMMC 5.1, UFS 2.1, UFS 2.2, UFS 3.0, and UFS 3.1.
This processor supports a lot of great cameras.
- For the first time, the support of triple ISP is going to be available in MediaTek’s processor. This processor can simultaneously support three cameras of 32 + 32 + 32 MP simultaneously.
- This processor supports a 320 MP (megapixel) single camera.
Video Capture Resolution
Very good video recording support is available in MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor.
- This processor also has support for 8K video recording at 30FPS. Whose pixel size is 4320P.
- This processor also has support for 4K video recording at up to 120FPS. Whose pixel size is 2160P.
- This processor has support for 1080P video recording at 120FPS.
- This processor has support for 720P video recording at 240FPS.
This processor supports a WQHD+ display. In which a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz is available. This processor also supports FHD + display. With which the refresh rate is 180 HZ. The pixel support available in it is 1080 × 2520.
Integrated 5G Dual Mode Modem is supported in this processor. With the help of which Download Speed is 7 Gbps and Uploads Speed is 3.5 Gbps here.
Antutu Scores of MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Processor
If we talk about the Antutu scores of the MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor, then its Antutu score has not been officially launched yet.
Geekbench Scores of MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Processor
The Geekbench score of this processor has also not been officially launched yet.
If the conclusion of this processor is drawn, then MediaTek has installed very good features in this processor. With the help of which we are going to get very good performance in our smartphones. Also, in this processor, we get the support of 5G.
With all these features, this processor, Snapdragon 888+, Exynos 2100, etc. can easily outperform processors.