Today we will learn about all the specifications, ANTUTU Score and Geekbench Score, etc. of Snapdragon 765G, another excellent processor of Qualcomm. Also, you will know how powerful this processor is. And with this help, how fast we can run our smartphones.
All processors of Qualcomm give a very good performance as compared to processors of other brands. Therefore, we will know right about the features of this processor here.
If talked about the launch date of the Snapdragon 765G processor, Qualcomm officially launched this processor on December 04, 2019.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Processor Specifications
CPU & CPU Clock Speed in Snapdragon 765G Processor
Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor has a tri cluster architecture. In which a big little approach of 1+1+6 has been implemented. In this processor different cores have been installed for different tasks. Which are as follows:
- This processor has a 1X core for high-performance tasks. Which consists of KRYO 475 Prime CPU which is based on ARM CORTEX-A76. Here the clock speed is 2.4 GHz.
- Here the next 1X core is assigned for the task with low performance. Which consists of KRYO 475 GOLD CPU based on ARM CORTEX-A76. Here the clock speed is 2.2 GHz.
- In this processor, the next 6X core efficiency is installed for the task. Which consists of KRYO 475 Silver CPU based on ARM CORTEX-A75. The clock speed here is 1.8 GHz.
Now if all these CPUs are looked at properly, then we are going to get a very good clock speed to complete different tasks in this processor.
CPU Fabrication Process
If we talk about the CPU Fabrication Process, then this processor is built on the 8NM fabrication process.
CPU Architecture & Core
This processor is a 64 Bit octa-core processor. That is, 8 cores have been installed in this processor for task distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU) in Snapdragon 765G Processor
If you talk about GPU in this processor, then QUALCOMM ADRENO 620 GPU has been implemented in it. Which is a GPU built on 7nm.
LPDDR4X Ram is supported in this processor. Whose ram frequency is 2133 MHZ. This processor supports up to 12GB Ram.
This processor EMMC 5.1, UFS 2.1, and UFS 3.1 support all three types of storage.
The Snapdragon 750G Processor supports different cameras. Such as
- This processor can support two cameras of 22+22 megapixels simultaneously.
- This processor can support a single camera of up to 36 megapixels. In which MFNR ZSL is also supported.
- It can also support a maximum camera of up to 192 MP.
Video Capture Resolution
There is support for very good video recording in this processor. Which are as follows
- There is support for doing 4K video recording at 30FPS in this processor. Whose pixel size is 2160P.
- With its help, we can do 1080P video recording at 60FPS.
- There is support for 720P video recording at 480FPS in this processor.
Display Supporting in Snapdragon 765G Processor
This processor supports different displays. Such as
- This processor supports QHD+ display. In which refresh rate of 60HZ is available. The pixel support of this display is 1440×3360 pixels.
- This processor supports a Full HD+ display. In which refresh rate of 120HZ is available. The pixel support of this display is 1080×2560 pixels.
This processor features an X52 Integrated 5G Modem. With the help of which this processor also supports 5G. On this processor, Download Speed 3.7 GBPS and Uploads Speed 1.6 GBPS are available on the 5G network. And on 4G network, Download Speed is 1.2 GBPS and Uploads Speed 210 MBPS.
Antutu Scores of Snapdragon 765G Processor
The ANTUTU score of the Snapdragon 765G Processor is 3,20,847.
Geekbench Score of Snapdragon 765G Processor
Single and multi core are installed in this processor. Whose Geekbench score is also different.
- The Geekbench Score of this processor in a Single core is 593.
- The Geekbench Score of this processor in Multi-core is 1,819.
If we look at all the features of Snapdragon 765G properly, we are going to get very good performance in this processor. With the help of which we can do all our work easily. It has a very good CPU, GPU, etc. installed. Which give very good performance.
Thanks for reading this post (Samsung Exynos 9825 vs Snapdragon 765G Processor. Who is Best?). If any information in the information given in this post is wrong or missing, please comment in the comment box.
If you have any doubts or questions about “Samsung Exynos 9825 vs Snapdragon 765G Processor. Who is Best?”, please comment in the comment box.