Qualcomm is launching its very best processors in the market. With the help of which we get very good performance in our smartphones. And we are able to do all our work very easily. One of these processors is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus processor.
This is Qualcomm’s 8 series processor. In which we also get the support of 5G. In this processor, Qualcomm has installed a lot of great features. The help of which this processor gives us very good performance.
This processor was officially launched by Qualcomm on July 08, 2020. Today we will learn about all the features of this processor and will see how powerful this processor is. All the specifications of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus processor are given below.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ (Plus) Processor Specifications
CPU & CPU Clock Speed in Snapdragon 865 Plus Processor
Qualcomm has installed tri cluster architecture in Snapdragon 865 Plus processor. In which the big little approach of 1+3+4 has been implemented. In this processor different cores have been installed for different tasks. The information of which is as follows.
- The first 1X core in this processor is installed for high-performance tasks. In which KRYO 585 Prime CPU is installed. Which is based on ARM CORTEX A77. The clock speed here is 3.1 GHz.
- Here the next 3X core has been installed for low-performance tasks. In which KRYO 585 Gold CPU has been installed. Which is based on ARM CORTEX A77. Here the clock speed is 2.4 GHz.
- Here the next 4X core efficiency tasks are installed. The KRYO 585 Silver CPU is installed here. Which is based on ARM CORTEX A55. The clock speed here is 1.8 GHz.
CPU Fabrication Process
If we talk about the CPU Fabrication Process, then this processor is built on the fabrication process of 7NM.
CPU Architecture & Core
This is a 64-bit octa-core processor. That is, this processor has 8 cores installed for ask distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU) in Snapdragon 865 Plus Processor
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus processor features a Qualcomm ADRENO 650 GPU. Which is a GPU built on 7NM.
Different types of RAM are supported in this processor. Which is as follows.
- This processor supports Quad Channel LPDDR5 Ram. RAM frequency of up to 2750 MHZ is available here.
- This processor also supports Quad Channel LPDDR4X Ram. Where RAM frequency of up to 2133 MHZ is found.
- This processor can support up to 16GB of RAM.
This processor supports EMMC 5.1, UFS 2.1, UFS 3.0, and UFS 3.1 for all types of storage.
The Snapdragon 865 Plus processor supports different types of cameras. Which is as follows.
- This processor can support 25 MP to two (25 + 25) cameras simultaneously.
- This processor can support a single camera of up to 64 MP. In which MFNR ZSL is also supported.
- It can support a single camera up to a maximum of 200 MP.
Video Capture Resolution
There is a lot of random video recording support in this processor. Which is as follows.
- This processor supports 8K video recording at 30FPS. Whose pixel size is 4320P.
- With the help of this processor, we can do 4K video recording at 120FPS. Whose pixel size is 2160P.
- This processor supports 1080P video recording at 240FPS.
- This processor supports 720P video recording at 480FPS.
- Here we also get the support of SLO-MO video recording.
This processor supports two types of display.
- This processor supports 4K displays. This gives you a refresh rate of 60Hz. The pixel support available in it is 3840×2160.
- A QHD+ display is also supported by this processor. With which the refresh rate is 144HZ. The pixel support available in it is 1440×3360.
Snapdragon X55 5G MODEM has been installed in this processor. With the help of which we also get the support of 5G in it. Here, Download Speed 7.5 GBPS and Uploads Speed 3 GBPS are available.
Antutu Scores of Snapdragon 865 Plus Processor
The ANTUTU score of the Snapdragon 865 Plus Processor is 6,46,310.
Geekbench Scores of Snapdragon 865 Plus Processor
This processor comes in single and multi-core. Whose Geekbench Score is also different.
- In single-core this processor has Geekbench Score 910.
- The Geekbench Score of this processor in Multi-core is 3,229.
If this processor is concluded, Qualcomm has installed a very good CPU in this processor. With the help of which we get a very good clock speed. Along with this, there is also very good support of GPU, RAM, etc. 5G is also supported in this processor. Which is quite a good thing.
Thanks for reading this post (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ (Plus) Processor, ANTUTU Score, Geekbench Score). Please comment in the comment box if any information in the information given in this post is wrong or missing.
If you have any doubts or questions about “Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ (Plus) Processor, ANTUTU Score, Geekbench Score”, please comment in the comment box.