There are quite a few good and good processors coming to the market at this time. With the help of which we can easily do all the tasks on our smartphones. Among these processors, Samsung’s Exynos 2100 Processor is also a very good processor. Which is giving a very good competition to Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 888 Processor. Samsung has installed very good features in the Exynos 2100 Processor. The information of which is summarized below.
Samsung’s Exynos 2100 processor is giving very good competition to Qualcomm’s best processors such as – Snapdragon 870, Snapdragon 888 processors. Which are 5G processors. But the Exynos 2100 processor is also a 5G processor. So that we can use this processor better.
If we talk about the launch date of this processor, Samsung officially launched the Exynos 2100 Processor on January 12, 2021.
Samsung Exynos 2100 Processor Features/Specifications
CPU& CPU Clock Speed in Exynos 2100 Processor
The Samsung Exynos 2100 processor is an octa-core processor. This processor has a tri cluster architecture. The approach of 1 + 3 + 4 big little is given in this processor. In this, all the cores are installed for different tasks. Which are as follows
- The first core in this processor is installed for the high-performance tasks. Which includes the ARM Cortex X1 CPU. Whose clock speed is 2.9 GHz.
- The next 3X cores are installed in this processor for the low-performance tasks. Which has an ARM Cortex A78 CPU. Whose clock speed is 2.8GHz.
- Exynos 2100 processor is installed for the next 4X core efficiency task. Which has an ARM Cortex A55 CPU. The clock speed of this CPU is 2.2 GHz.
CPU Fabrication Process
This processor is built on the EUV fabrication process of 5nm (Nanometer). That is, we are going to get very good performance in it.
Fabrication means that when processors are made, transistors are installed in them at that time. What size should they be? Because the smaller their size, the processor gives better performance. And the processor also reduces heat and energy efficiency is equally good.
CPU Architecture & Core
This processor is a 64 Bit octa-core processor. That is, 8 cores have been installed in this processor for task distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU) in Exynos 2100 Processor
If we talk about GPU in this processor, then ARM MALI G78 MP14 GPU has been installed in this processor. Which is a GPU of 5nm. It is a 14 core GPU.
This processor gets support for different rams. Which are as follows
- Samsung Exynos 2100 Processor supports LPDDR5 Ram. Whose frequency is upto 2750MHZ?
- This processor also supports LPDDR4X Ram. Whose frequency is up to 2133MHZ?
This processor can support up to 16GB of RAM simultaneously. With the help of which we will get very good performance in our smartphones.
Storage Support in Exynos 2100 Processor
This processor supports EMMC 5.1, UFS 2.1, and UFS 3.1 all three types of storage.
This processor supports very good cameras. With whose help we can take very good photos. There is a lot of features support for the camera in this processor. Which is as follows
- Quadruple IPS is supported in this processor.
- This processor can support up to four (4) cameras simultaneously.
- This processor can support two cameras of 32 + 32 MP simultaneously.
- Exynos 2100 processor can support a single camera of up to 200 MP.
Video Capture Resolution
This processor supports very good video recording.
- With this processor we can do 8K UHD video recording at 60FPS. Whose pixel size is 4320P.
- With this processor we can do 4K UHD video recording at 120FPS. Whose pixel size is 2160P.
The Samsung Exynos 2100 processor supports a 4K display at a refresh rate of 120HZ. Whose pixel size is 2160 × 3840.
This processor supports QHD + display at a refresh rate of 140HZ. Whose pixel size is 1440 × 3360.
Integrated 5G Modem is supported in this processor. In which MMWAVE and SUB-6 GHz are also supported.
- On MMWAVE, this processor offers Download Speed 7.3 GBPS and Upload Speed 3.67 GBPS.
- On SUB-6 GHz, this processor has Download Speed 5.1 GBPS and Upload Speed 1.92 GBPS.
- Download Speed 7.3 GBPS and Upload Speed 3.67 GBPS are available in this processor on the 4G (LTE) band.
Antutu Scores of Exynos 2100 Processor
The Samsung Exynos 2100 processor has an ANTUTU Score 687573.
Geekbench Scores of Exynos 2100 Processor
This processor comes in multi-core. Whose Geekbench score is different.
- Geekbench Score of this processor in a single core is 1,089.
- The Geekbench Score of this processor in Multi-core is 1,089.
Samsung Exynos 2100 Processor Smartphone
If we look at all the features of the Samsung Exynos 2100 processor properly, with the help of this processor, we are going to get very good performance. Very good CPU, GPU, Ram, etc have been installed in this processor. It is also a 5G processor. That is, with the help of this processor in our smartphones, we will also get 5G support.
Thanks for reading this post (Samsung Exynos 2100 Processor, ANTUTU Score, Geekbench Score). If any information in the information given in this post is wrong or missing, please comment in the comment box.
If you have any doubts or questions about “Samsung Exynos 2100 Processor, ANTUTU Score, Geekbench Score”, please comment in the comment box.