Today we will know about the specifications of the MediaTek Helio G95 processor, another great processor of MediaTek. And we will see how powerful this processor is and how well it gives us performance.
Helio G95 is one of the best processors in MediaTek’s G series. That is, it is one of MediaTek’s gaming processors, with the help of which we do not have any problem playing games. Information about all the features/specifications of this processor is given below.
MediaTek Helio G95 Processor Full Specifications
If we talk about the launch date of this processor, then MediaTek had officially made this new processor on 31 August 2020.
CPU & CPU Clock Speed in Helio G95 Processor
Dual cluster architecture has been installed in the MediaTek Helio G95 processor. In which the big little approach of 2+6 has been applied. That is, different cores have been installed in this processor for different tasks. which are as follows.
- In the Helio G95 processor, the first 2X cores have been installed for high-performance tasks. In which ARM CORTEX-A76 CPU has been installed. With the help of which we get the clock speed of 2.05 GHz.
- At the same time, in this processor, the next 6X cores have been installed for the task with efficiency. In which ARM CORTEX-A55 CPU has been installed. With the help of which we get the clock speed of 2.0 GHz here.
CPU Fabrication Process
If we talk about the CPU Fabrication Process, then this processor is built on a 12nm (Nanometer) Fabrication process.
CPU Architecture & Core
This processor is a 64-bit octa-core processor. That is, 8-8 cores have been installed in this processor for task distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU) in Helio G95 Processor
If we talk about GPU in this processor, then MediaTek has installed ARM MALI G76 3EEMC4 GPU in this processor. Which is 8nm GPU. This is a 4 cores GPU.
This processor supports Dual Channel LPDDR4X RAM. Whose RAM frequency is 2133 MHz. This processor can simultaneously support up to 10GB of RAM.
EMMC 5.1 and UFS 2.1 storage support is available in the MediaTek Helio G95 processor.
Camera Supporting in Helio G95 Processor
If we talk about camera support in this processor, then this processor supports different cameras. which are as follows.
- This processor can support two cameras of 24 + 16 MP simultaneously.
- This processor supports a single camera of 48 MP.
- This processor supports a maximum of 64 MP camera.
Video Capture Resolution
This processor supports different types of video recording. which are as follows.
- This processor supports 4K video recording at 30FPS. Whose pixel size is 160P.
- With the help of the Helio G95 processor, we can do 1080P video recording at 120FPS.
- This processor supports 720P video recording at 240FPS.
If we talk about display support, then this processor supports FHD + display. In which we get a refresh rate of 120 Hz. Also, the resolution of this display is 1080×2520 pixels.
An integrated 4G LTE Modem is supported in this processor. With the help of this modem, we get Download Speed 600 Mbps and Upload Speed 150 Mbps.
Antutu Scores of Helio G95 Processor
The ANTUTU score of the Helio G95 Processor is 2,94,082.
Geekbench Scores of Helio G95 Processor
Helio G95 processor comes in single and multi-core. Whose Geekbench scores are also different.
- The Geekbench score of this processor is 515 in single-core.
- The Geekbench score of this processor in multi-core is 1,690.
Now if the conclusion of this processor is drawn, then MediaTek has installed very good features in the Helio G95 processor. With the help of which we get very good performance. But this processor supports 5G.
Thanks for reading this post (MediaTek Helio G95 Processor Features, ANTUTU Score and Geekbench Score). If any information in the information given in this post is wrong or missing, please comment in the comment box.
If you have any doubts or questions about “MediaTek Helio G95 Processor Features, ANTUTU Score and Geekbench Score”, please comment in the comment box.