Qualcomm is bringing its very good processors to the market. Which are 4G & 5G processors. With the help of these processors, we can easily do all the tasks on our smartphones without any problem. Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 750G is also a 5G processor. Which in itself is quite a powerful processor. Because it is a 5G processor, we get very good performance in our smartphones as well as download and upload. What are the features that have been installed in the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G Processor are given below?
If we talk about the launch date of this processor, then Qualcomm officially launched this processor on 22 September 2020.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G ProcessorFull Features
CPU& CPU Clock Speed
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor has a dual cluster architecture installed. In which the big little approach of 2 + 6 has been implemented. The CPUs installed in it are as follows
- In this processor first 2X core has been installed for the high-performance tasks. Which consists of KRYO 570 GOLD CPU based on ARM CORTEX-A77. The clock speed of this CPU is 2.2 GHz.
- In this processor, the next 6X core efficiency tasks are installed. In which KRYO 570 SILVER CPU is installed which is based on ARM CORTEX-A55. The clock speed of this CPU is 1.8 GHz.
CPU Fabrication Process
If we talk about the CPU Fabrication Process, then this processor is built on the fabrication process of 8NM.
CPU Architecture & Core in Snapdragon 750G Processor
The Snapdragon 750G processor is an octa-core processor of 64 Bit. That is, it has 8-8 cores for task distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU) in Snapdragon 750G Processor
If we see the GPU in both these processors, then the QUALCOMM ADRENO 619 GPU has been installed in this processor. Which is an 8nm made GPU.
Different rams are supported in it. This processor supports Dual Channel LPDDR4X Ram. In which RAM frequency of up to 2133 MHZ is found. This processor supports upto 12GB of RAM.
Snapdragon 750G supports EMMC 5.1 and UFS 2.1 storage.
This processor is supported by very good cameras. Different types of processors are supported in it. Which is as follows.
- The Snapdragon 750G can support two cameras of 16 + 16 (megapixel) simultaneously. In which MFNR ZSL is also supported.
- This processor can support a single camera up to 32 MP (megapixel). MFNR ZSL is also supported in this too.
- This processor can camera up to a maximum of 192MP.
Video Capture Resolution
Different types of video recording are supported in this processor. Which is as follows.
- With the help of this processor we can do 4K video recording at 30FPS. Whose pixel size is 2160P.
- With this we can do 1080P video recording at 120FPS.
- In this we can do 720P video recording at 240FPS.
This processor also supports a Full HD+ display. With which the refresh rate is 120HZ. The pixel support available in it is 2520×1080.
The Snapdragon 750G processor features an X52 Integrated 5G Modem. With the help of which we also get the support of 5G. In this, we get different types of download and upload speed support on 4G and 5G networks. Which are as follows:
- Download Speed 3.7 GBPS and Uploads Speed 1.6 GBPS are available in this processor on a 5G network.
- Download Speed 1.2 GBPS and Uploads Speed 210 MBPS are available in this processor on the 4G network.
Antutu Scores of Snapdragon 750G Processor
The ANTUTU Score of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor is 3,27,889.
Geekbench Scores of Snapdragon 750G Processor
It consists of single and multi-core whose Geekbench Scores are as follows.
- Snapdragon 750G has got a Geekbench score of 650 in Single Core.
- This processor gets a Geekbench score of 1,900 in multi-core.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G processor has a very good CPU and GPU. With the help of which we get very good processing speed. Also, if it is a 5G processor then the budget smartphone will prove to be a very powerful processor. In which we will be able to do all our tasks quite easily.