Today we will talk about the Qualcomm processor that has been used extensively in mid-range smartphones. Which is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor. It has been installed in many smartphones present in the market.
Qualcomm has installed very good features in this processor. With the help of which this processor gives a very good performance. This processor is one of Qualcomm’s 7 series processors.
If we talk about the launch date of this processor, then Qualcomm officially launched this processor on April 09, 2019. Information about all the features of this processor is given below.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Full Features
CPU & CPU Clock Speed in Snapdragon 730G Processor
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor has a dual cluster architecture installed. In which the big little approach of 2 + 6 has been implemented. This processor has different CPUs for different tasks. Which are as follows
- In this processor first 2X core has been installed for the high-performance tasks. Which consists of KRYO 470 GOLD CPU based on ARM CORTEX-A76. The clock speed of this CPU is 2.2 GHz.
- In this processor, the next 6X core efficiency is installed for the task. In which KRYO 470 SILVER CPU is installed which is based on ARM CORTEX-A55. The clock speed of this CPU is 1.8 GHz.
CPU Fabrication Process
If we talk about the CPU Fabrication Process, then this processor is built on the fabrication process of 8NM.
CPU Architecture & Core
The Snapdragon 730G is a 64 Bit octa-core processor. That is, it has 8-8 cores for task distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU) in Snapdragon 730G Processor
This processor has a QUALCOMM ADRENO 618 GPU. Which is an 8nm made GPU.
This processor supports Dual Channel LPDDR4X Ram. In which RAM frequency of up to 1866 MHZ is found. This processor supports upto 8GB of RAM.
Snapdragon 730G has support for both EMMC 5.1 and UFS 2.1 types of storage.
This processor is supported by very good cameras. This processor supports different types of cameras. Which is as follows.
- Snapdragon 730G processor can support two cameras of 22 + 22 megapixels simultaneously. In which MFNR ZSL is supported at 30FPS.
- This processor supports a single camera of up to 36 MP megapixels. In this too, MFNR ZSL has support at 30FPS.
- This processor supports a single camera of up to 48MP. But only MFNR is supported here.
- This processor can also support cameras up to a maximum of 192MP.
Video Capture Resolution
This processor supports different types of video recording. Which is as follows.
- 4K video recording is supported at 30FPS in this processor. Whose pixel size is 2160P.
- It has support for 1080P video recording at 120FPS.
- Here 720P video recording, can do at 240FPS.
- Support for slo-mo video recording is also available in this processor.
This processor also supports QUAD HD+ display. With which the refresh rate is 60HZ. The pixel support available in it is 1440×3360.
Snapdragon X15 LTE MODEM has been installed in the Snapdragon 730G processor. Which is a 4G modem. That is, we do not get 5G support in this processor. With the help of this modem, Download Speed 800 MBPS and Uploads Speed 150 MBPS are available in this processor.
Antutu Scores of Snapdragon 730G Processor
The ANTUTU score of the Snapdragon 730G Processor is 2,82,569.
Geekbench Scores of Snapdragon 730G Processor
The Snapdragon 730G processor comes in single and multi-core. Whose Geekbench Scores also vary.
- The Geekbench score of this processor in Single Core is 548.
- The Geekbench score of this processor in Multi-Core is 1,725.
Qualcomm has installed a very good CPU and GPU in this Snapdragon 730G processor. With the help of which we get very good processing speed. But in this, we do not get the support of 5G.
Thanks for reading this post (Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor Features, ANTUTU Score, Geekbench Score). If any information in the information given in this post is wrong or missing, please comment in the comment box.
If you have any doubts or questions about “Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G Processor Features, ANTUTU Score, Geekbench Score”, please comment in the comment box.