Qualcomm is bringing its very good processors to the market. With the help of which we get to see very good performance in our smartphone. Among these processors, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855+ processor is also a fairly good performance processor. Qualcomm was officially launched in July 2019. All the features and specifications of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor are given below.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor All Features
CPU & CPU Clock Speed in Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor
A tri cluster architecture has been installed in this processor. In which a big little approach of 1 + 3 + 4 has been implemented.
- The first core in this processor is installed for high-performance tasks. In which KRYO 485 Prime CPU is installed. Which is based on ARM CORTEX A76. It has a clock speed of 2.96 GHz.
- It has been installed for the next two core low-performance tasks. In which KRYO 485 Gold CPU has been installed. Which is based on ARM CORTEX A76. Whose clock speed is 2.42 GHz.
- Snapdragon 855+ processors are installed for the next four core efficiency tasks. In which KRYO 485 silver CPU is installed. Which is based on ARM CORTEX A55. Whose clock speed is 1.78 GHz.
Now if all these CPUs are seen properly then we are going to get a very good clock speed in snapdragon 855+.
CPU Fabrication Process
If we talk about the CPU Fabrication Process, then this processor is built on the 7NM Fabrication process.
CPU Architecture & Core
This processor is a 64 Bit octa-core processor. That is, 8-8 cores have been installed in this processor for task distribution and multi-tasking.
Graphing Processing Unit (GPU)
If we talk about GPU in snapdragon 855+, then ADRENO 640 GPU has been installed in it. Whose clock speed is 700 MHZ. It is a 7nm processor.
This processor supports Quad Channel LPDDR4X Ram. Whose RAM frequency is up to 2160 MHZ. This processor can support up to 16GB of RAM simultaneously.
This processor supports EMMC 5.1, UFS 2.1, and UFS 3.1 all three types of storage.
Camera Support in Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor
- Snapdragon 855+ processor can support two cameras of 22 + 22 megapixels simultaneously.
- This processor supports a single camera of 48 megapixels.
- This processor can support a maximum camera of 192 megapixels.
- MFNR ZSL is also supported in this processor.
Video Capture Resolution
This processor supports different types of video recording.
- There is support for 8K video recording in this processor at 30FPS.
- There is also support to do 4K video recording at 150FPS.
- This processor has support for 1080P video recording at 60FPS.
This processor supports 4K display. Whose pixel size is 3840 × 2160.
It has the support of Snapdragon X24 LTE MODEM. Whose download speed is 2 GBPS and Uploads Speed 316 MBPS.
Antutu Scores of Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor
The ANTUTU score of the Snapdragon 855+ Processor is 5,17,743.
Geekbench Scores of Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor
This processor comes in single and multi-core whose Geekbench score is as follows.
- This processor has a Geekbench score of 3,623 in single-core.
- This processor has a Geekbench score of 11,365 in multi-core.
Qualcomm has installed very good features in this processor. With the help of which this processor gives a very good performance. Also, in any mobile in which this processor will be installed, the performance in that mobile is going to be very high. That is, we can easily do all our tasks without any problem.
Thanks for reading this post (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor, ANTUTU Score, Geekbench Score). If any information in the information given in this post is wrong or missing, please comment in the comment box.
If you have any doubts or questions about “Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Processor, ANTUTU Score, Geekbench Score”, please comment in the comment box.